OIL, WINE AND SEA – BRAC ISLAND TOUR
Escape the crowds in the city and discover the incredible culture and natural beauty of island Brač. Just a short ferry ride from Split, Brač shines with breathtaking scenery and a uniquely relaxed, laid-back vibe.
First up we will visit Škrip, the oldest settlement on the island which hosts a unique olive oil museum where you will learn about the oil and try the best oils and local delicacies, and get to chance to buy them from the producers.
After a nice snack, we are going towards the southern side of Brač, stopping at its highest peak en route. Vidova Gora offers incredible views of the nearby islands and the iconic Zlatni rat beach in Bol, where we are heading next. Depending on your preferences, upon arriving in Bol, you will be taken to the beach or shown the center of the town where you will have some free time to enjoy this jewel.
Before departing back to Split, we are going wine tasting in a family owned winery. Remarkable wines are paired with local snacks to make for a memorable experience at the end of your day. A perfect way to end your island excursion!
1) World famous white stone has been quarried on Brač since the ancient Romans, and it is still widely used today. If you wish to visit the only Stonemasonry School in the country and see how stone transforms into the works of art in the hands of skilled craftsmen, let us know and we will make it happen!
- Language: English
- Tour type: Private
- Group size: max 4 people
- departures: on demand (for availability contact us at
- Meeting point
- Professional driver and licensed English speaking tour guide
- Transportation in a 2016. Ford Tourneo Connect with a/c, free water, and wi-fi
- Return ferry tickets
- Entrance fee to Olive oil Museum
- Olive oil and local products tasting
- Wine tasting paired with a selection of local products
photos by Wind Rose Split