KRKA WATERFALLS & WINE TOUR
Explore the spectacular green beauty of Krka National Park! With its seven waterfalls and unaltered ecosystem, Krka River is a natural phenomenon that offers breathtaking views and unforgettable experiences. Visit the old mills to find out how the people of this area harnessed the energy of the river to suit their needs. Stroll through the wooden paths across the river to the famous Skradinski buk waterfall.
After the National park we are going to visit a family winery with long history of grape growing and winemaking. You’ll taste the wines and extra virgin olive oils made exclusively from the indigenous grape and olive varieties of the Skradin region. With some homemade food and a fine glass of wine, you will get the idea of the way of life in Dalmatia, its beauty and its ruggedness.
1) If you wish to spend more time exploring Krka NP, go to less-crowded areas of the park where you can experience the serenity of water, learn about Roman activity in the area and see why Krka is the cradle of religion in the area, let us know and we can make it a full-day trip!
2) Wine is the primary reason you chose this trip? Then why not spend more time in the winery, sipping glasses of wine and treating yourself to a lovely lunch? We can arrange for a variety of tasting options, you just let us know your preferences!
3) Just a couple of kilometers from Krka NP you will find Šibenik. If you like history and architecture, then this has to be your choice. Stroll the streets, climb up and down thousands of steps that adorn the city center and enter the stunning Cathedral of St James.
- Language: English
- Tour type: Private
- Group size: max 4 people
- Departures: on demand, Sundays unavailable (for availability contact us at
- Professional driver and licensed English speaking tour guide
- Transportation in a 2016. Ford Tourneo Connect with a/c, free water, and wi-fi
- Pick-up and drop-off at the accommodation
- Wine tasting of 3 wines paired with a selection of tapas style foods
photos by Wind Rose Split
Krka NP entrance fees:
- January, February: 6,64€ per person
- March, November, December: 7€ per person
- April, May, October: 20€ per person
- June, July, August, September: 40€ per person